Analytics Evaluation and Assessment Consulting Services
Is Your Data Working For You?
You spend a lot of time and money collecting information. Maybe you’ve heard that analytics can help find and retain customers - or find better ways to manage your business. Maybe your competitors are outperforming you with Big Data installations. You know you need analytics to complete, but you don’t know how to get started—What is “analytics”?
We can help.
We offer a short-term, low-cost consulting service to evaluate and assess how analytics can improve your organization - and help you reach your performance goals. Given your business challenges, we can:
- Explore your current data and provide preliminary guiding answers to your critical business questions;
- Determine how your data should be used to improve processes and optimize performance; and
- Develop recommendations for automated processes that allow your organization to perform your own ongoing analyses thereafter.
That is analytics.
Advantages Compared to Other Consultancies
- Empowering the Organization: Our service helps your organization set up its own analytical processes. Most organizations get the highest value from simple solutions made with existing tools, and our goal is to help return maximum value from software you already use and data you already collect.
- Recommendations from a Trusted Professional: Our advice is valuable, representing 40 years of collective experience in analysis, evaluation, and assessment. Most organizations do not need elaborate solutions, but if our team determines you would benefit from customized scripts, specialized additional analysis, or software, we will fully characterize these recommendations. Our advice serves as a template, guiding you to use your data, every step of the way.
- No Surprises: Traditional consulting services are typically prone to cost overruns and scope creep, but our low cost and short timeline guarantee project value quickly and within an affordable budget – regardless of your organization’s size.
For more information on the IAVO analytics evaluation services, please use our contacts page or call 919-433-2400.